Everard & Wang FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY (‘Competition’) TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run from Everard and Wang Ltd Facebook and Instagram pages during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition period commences on Tuesday, November 28, 2017 and concludes on Friday, December 15, 2017. The winners will be chosen on Sunday, December 17, 2017.
4) The promoter of this Competition is Everard & Wang Ltd as disclosed agent for the owners of registered address 702 7/F Bangkok Bank Building, No. 18 Bonham Strand West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong admin at everardwang.com (‘Promoter’).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Entry is only open to residents of the EU and EEA countries, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and Switzerland. Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7) To enter the draw, individuals must like our post, tag a friend, and tell us why you’ve been really good this year as per the post via the Everard & Wang Facebook or Instagram page. One entry will be provided per person only. On selection, winners will be contacted and required to provide direct contact details to redeem their prize.
8) The prize is any one of three earring designs 16201010 Paint Tube Drop Earrings, 16201020 Circle Brush Stroke Earrings, or 16201031 Straight Brush Stroke Earrings from the Art Studio Collection in Gold or White Gold.
9) The winner of the Competition will be chosen from the entries into the FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY Competition on Sunday, December 10, 2017 and judged by the creativeness of their response. The prize winner will be notified by private message and announced via Social Media within two (2) business days of being determined/selected. The winner will need to provide their choice of prize and an address for shipment of the prize.
10) The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
13) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
14) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
15) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
(a) The Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) Use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). All personal details of the entrant will be stored by the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the registered address or to admin ‘at’ everardwang.com.